New York Office
Abe Han is a Managing Director of GLC Advisors, which he co-founded in 2009.
Mr. Han worked with companies and creditors on a number of assignments including bankruptcy reorganizations, out-of-court workouts, M&A, financing transactions and recapitalizations domestically and abroad. Mr. Han’s recent transactions include:
- representing the Detroit Pension Systems with regards to their investments in Rivers Casino (Pittsburgh);
- representing an ad hoc group of bondholders in $3.1 billion refinancing of Jefferson County, Alabama Sewer Warrants;
- representing bondholders of Visteon ($2.7 billion reorganization, $700 million exit financing and $1.25 billion equity rights offering);
- representing an ad hoc group of bondholders of Detroit, Michigan Water and Sewer Supply System Revenue Bonds;
- representing bondholders of UCI International; and
- representing second lien lenders of RCS Capital
Mr. Han has served on Star Tribune’s official unsecured creditors committee in bankruptcy, PRC and Urigen’s Board of Directors and as board observer of both ADS Logistics and River’s Casino (Pittsburgh). Mr. Han currently serves as a board observer
of Fallbrook Technology.
Prior to co-founding GLC, Mr. Han was a Principal at GLC Investment Advisors where he primarily focused on distressed investing. Mr. Han was also an Executive Director in UBS’ Restructuring and Leveraged Finance Groups. Prior to joining UBS, Mr. Han
was the Steel Division Manager for Hyundai Corp. (USA).
Mr. Han has successfully completed the following FINRA Administered Qualification Examination: Series 7, 24, 63. Mr. Han held a gaming license with the State of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Han was selected by The M&A Advisor as one of the “40 Under 40”.
Mr. Han holds an MBA from Northwestern University and a BA degree from Rutgers University.